The value we add to our customer would be in the engineering excellence that we provide. From design & selection to fabrication & testing, our team of engineers both locally and in overseas work together seamlessly to provide industry leading quality, yet with a cost-effective approach.
We had design, construct & supplied numerous pump packages over the decades and are very experienced in providing the right solutions that you need.
Testing & Inspections
We build simple pump skid packages to complicated designs involving control systems, piping, valves & tanks. With years of experience building packages for the Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petrochemical, Water Treatment & Wastewater, Food & Beverages industries, you can trust us to deliver everything you need to suit your application & tie-ins.
We work closely with our customers to design the packages and provide advise and recommendations to save on cost & time yet fulfilling all specifications. Full shop drawings, P&ID, electrical drawings, MDRs & IOMs along with all necessary documentations will be provided and kept on file for future operational & maintenance needs.
Our standard project documentation include:
1. Supplier document schedule
2. Fabrication & delivery program
3. Monthly progress reports
4. Project quality plans
5. Inspection and test plans
6. General arrangement drawings
7. Piping & instrumental diagrams
8. Sizing & selection curves
9. Datasheets & equipment spec sheets
10. Hydrostatic test & procedures
11. Electrical drawings
12. Installation, operations & maintenance procedures (IOM)
13. Manufacturer data records (MDR)
Optional project documentation include:
1. Material certifications & registers
2. Performance reports & procedures
3. Factory acceptance test & procedures
4. Non-destructive test reports & procedures
5. Painting reports & procedures
6. Valve & instrument lists
7. Utilities requirement lists
8. Storage & perseveration procedures
9. Welding procedures & reports
10. Noise & vibration reports & procedures
11. Certificates of compliance