The value we add to our customer would be in the engineering excellence that we provide. From design & selection to fabrication & testing, our team of engineers both locally and in overseas work together seamlessly to provide industry leading quality, yet with a cost-effective approach.
We had design, construct & supplied numerous pump packages over the decades and are very experienced in providing the right solutions that you need.
We build simple pump skid packages to complicated designs involving control systems, piping, valves & tanks. With years of experience building packages for the Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petrochemical, Water Treatment & Wastewater, Food & Beverages industries, you can trust us to deliver everything you need to suit your application & tie-ins.
We work closely with our customers to design the packages and provide advise and recommendations to save on cost & time yet fulfilling all specifications. Full shop drawings, P&ID, electrical drawings, MDRs & IOMs along with all necessary documentations will be provided and kept on file for future operational & maintenance needs.
Our standard project documentation include:
1. Supplier document schedule
2. Fabrication & delivery program
3. Monthly progress reports
4. Project quality plans
5. Inspection and test plans
6. General arrangement drawings
7. Piping & instrumental diagrams
8. Sizing & selection curves
9. Datasheets & equipment spec sheets
10. Hydrostatic test & procedures
11. Electrical drawings
12. Installation, operations & maintenance procedures (IOM)
13. Manufacturer data records (MDR)
Testing & Inspections
Optional project documentation include:
1. Material certifications & registers
2. Performance reports & procedures
3. Factory acceptance test & procedures
4. Non-destructive test reports & procedures
5. Painting reports & procedures
6. Valve & instrument lists
7. Utilities requirement lists
8. Storage & perseveration procedures
9. Welding procedures & reports
10. Noise & vibration reports & procedures
11. Certificates of compliance